Applying for a Voluntary Plan
The voluntary plan application process is three steps:
Submit the application
Upload your policy
Pay the application fee
All three steps need to be completed before the Customer Care Team can review your plan.
The application asks questions about your business’s voluntary plan. Before you begin, we suggest:
- Reading the Voluntary Plan Guide.
- Noting your answers to application questions, which you can find on our voluntary plan page.
Keep in mind:
- Answer each question, selecting the answer that accurately reflects your business’s voluntary plan.
- When answering questions that might depend on an employee’s job title, wage, or other criteria, give the answer that corresponds to the minimum benefits given to all your employees.
- Your work is not saved within the application; if you close the browser or hit the back button before submitting, you will need to start over.
To be approved, your plan’s benefits must meet or exceed the state’s plan in the following areas:
- Premium deduction amount
- Leave duration
- Weekly benefit
- Job protection under FMLA
- Maintenance of health benefits under FMLA
If you have questions, please contact our Customer Care Team at 833-717-2273 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When you are ready to apply, use the button below to access the Voluntary Plan Form.